The daily programming provided on The Outlaw Way is, and always will be, completely free.
We have, however, found that programming is only one of the pieces that makes a successful athlete. Following the best program will only get you so far. Cleaning up technique and performing the movements as flawlessly as possible—especially in a sport which rewards efficiency and punishes wasteful efforts—is what differentiates the average athlete from the truly elite.
With this in mind, we are now offering remote video analysis and feedback.
This is an example of the kind of video analysis you will receive:
Here are the basics of how our video coaching program works…
What you, the athlete, need to do:
- Step 1: CLICK HERE and purchase a package of 5, 10, or 15 video analysis and feedback submissions. The amount you purchase depends on the degree of difficulty of the movement you’re trying to improve. For instance: Snatch/Clean & Jerk/Muscle-Ups, and higher degree of difficulkty difficulty movements will take more submissions – lower degree of difficulty movements will take less submissions.
- Step 2: Record video of the movement you want analyzed. Please record in raw video form – DO NOT SEND Coach’s Eye links (this adds an extra step for us and hurts video quality).
- Step 3: After your coach sends back your analysis and feedback breakdown, respond with any questions you may have about their suggestions.
What is provided by your Outlaw Coach:
- After purchasing a package, you will receive an email from your Outlaw coach. This will be the email that you will respond to with your video (Step 2 from above).
- A 5-10 minute video featuring analysis, breakdown, feedback, and an A/B comparison with an Outlaw athlete, within 24 hours of your submission.
- One email response to any questions you may have for your coach about the feedback and suggestions provided in your video analysis.