Last year we used a private site for Regional programming. This year, depending on the response, I’m going to put those who qualified for Regionals on a template, like the ones our team has been on for the last year. If you need programming for Regionals, here’s what you should do…
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
3) A link to your CFG athlete profile.
4) A link to your 15.1 video.
5) List your Google Drive account email.
6) List 3 of your greatest strengths, and 3 of your greatest weaknesses.
7) A $1,000,000 wire transfer. Kidding, it’s free.
If your gym has a team that qualified, and THE ENTIRE TEAM WILL BE FOLLOWING THE SAME PROGRAMMING, send me the same information for each team member – in ONE email. Masters, same deal goes for you, and I will be doing strategy videos for the Masters qualifier.
For those of you who did not qualify for Regionals; we will be starting a new cycle next week, along with a few other nee things. I will be laying out the next cycle with Monday’s post. Stay tuned.
1) 7X1 Snatch From Blocks (just above knee) – work to a max for the day, but no more than one miss – rest as needed
2) 5X1 Clean From Blocks (just above knee) – work to a max for the day, but no more than one miss – rest as needed
3) 5X1 Jerk From Blocks (or rack) – work to a max for the day, but no more than one miss – rest as needed
1a) 4X3 Paused Clean First Pull (3 count pause at knee) @ 110% of max from #2 – rest 90 sec.
1b) 4XME C2B Pullups (do not rip) – rest 90 sec.
Compare to 140808.
3 rounds for time of:
21 KBS 24/16kg