1) Power Snatch: 4X3 – work to a 3RM, rest as needed
2) Power Clean & Push Jerk: 4X3 – work to a 3RM, rest as needed
1a) 4X3 Three Stop Snatch Pulls DEMO VIDEO – heaviest possible, rest 90 sec.
1b) 1b) 4×5 goodmornings – rest 90 sec.
1a) 3X60 seconds Weighted Plank Hold, rest 2:00 min
1b) 3X15 Reverse Hypers – medium/heavy, rest 2:00 min
I am a beginner to intermediate lifter that will be following your programming fulltime starting monday. I have a couple questions if you have the time to address them.
1. Are the daily posted workouts intended to be completed all in one session from start to finish?
2. As I will be doing my best to document each workout daily via your website, what would you like to see recorded.
A lot of people break them up and do two sessions. I don’t have that luxury so i do it all at once
1) Power Snatch: 4X3 –60kg, 65, 68, 70
2) Power Clean & Push Jerk: 4X3 – 70, 80, 85, 90
1a) 4X3 Three Stop Snatch Pulls – 80kg, 85, 88, 90
1b) 1b) 4×7 RDL @ 85kg
1a) 3X60 seconds Weighted Plank Hold- 45lb plate
1b) 3×8 Glute ham raise Didnt have access to a reverse hyper machine here