140510 Posted on May 9, 2014 by outlawway WL: Max Snatch Max Clean and Jerk Strength: 3rm Front Squat Share this:FacebookTwitter
went mock meet style
1) 107 make 110 make 115 make (PR tie from floor)
2) 130 make 134 make 138 miss
249 total, looking good for june 1 meet, but much work to be done still
1) Snatch 65kg
2) Clean 82,5kg (85kg Clean, jerk miss)
3) 3RM Frontsquat: 90kg
1. 105 kg
2. 140 kg
These seem to be numbers i can hit on any given day
Deload week thank god
1) 135 lbs. I will take moral victory in that had good snap and crisp lift. Improving.
2) 205 lbs. Feeling some fatigue.
Strength. 280 lbs. New 3RM. Had a feather landed on bar I would’ve crumbled. But a month ago I couldn’t come close to this.
Glad for a deload week.
This is a war and I have one talent: enduring pain.
Just an observation. Since starting program have nice physique changes, mostly shoulders and and butt , plus flatter stomach. Not bad considering I’m forty three yrs old and work a physical labor job.
i feel more jacked doing zero (okay one muscle-up emom piece) met-cons per week and just lifting as well, but LZ says im just being a narcissistic
1) 120 (+10)
2) Last week I couldn’t get my previous 1rm. This week I was able to clean it but couldn’t complete the jerk.
3) Didn’t get to do the squats